السبت، 16 أبريل 2011

Computer is my private world!


السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركـــــاته










our last lesson was about types of softrware

Drill and Practice-

Toutorials-


These are some ponts and other i could not remmeber :( because i wrote just these little note ha3

may be I am lazy! BUT I am not ^___* ha3 ha3

Drill and practise means as i underestood that first u learned the instructions and explanantition and afterthat

computer will provide some practises which relate to the lesson.


****************


.Toutorials provide everything to the user.It gives u  illustrations, description

Therefore, Computer becomes as our friend ! no negative feeling .





Also, I had learned that there are 3 types of learning with computer:


By the way , Lecture was very interesting .Why not! it's because about computer!!




***********



,Computer perhaps could be as a teacher ! it can do many things and in a fast time.


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق